7 Reasons Why Web Designers Should Use Facebook Apps
Small businesses everywhere are hooked on the benefits from Facebook. Facebook is a platform where you can network, promote and market your services or products. Furthermore, it is a great place to connect with potential clients, new clients and old clients.
All of these features on Facebook are readily available when you sign up for an account. However, Facebook also offers many different Apps that can be quite beneficial as well. Learn Web Development offers a course on how to implement social media into your web design or web development business and how to make a prosperous strategy using them.
Below are 7 reasons why you should be on Facebook and what those Apps can do for your web design business:
1. Traffic Driver: Facebook is an excellent place to get people to go to your website, blog or portfolio. You can share messages, updates and links all on your profile.
2. Brand Identity: When you use Facebook and keep it updated, it’s a great way to gain visibility. With that comes a greater chance of exposure, potential clients and a beneficial way to network with the masses.
3. Engagement: All social media platforms are used for some sort of communication. Facebook specifically is great for engaging new, old and prospective clients. You can have conversations with them, get to know them, and find out ways that your services will benefit them.
4. Reputation: Facebook will allow you to not only keep up with your reputation, but also rebut negative comments and keep a positive orientation for your business. Also, the more you are liked on Facebook, the more chances you have of being seen and showing up in the higher ranks of search engines.
5. Relationships: Similar to engaging with all sorts of clients, Facebook will also allow you to build up those connections and develop sincere relationships with those past, current and future clients. Building a relationship with those people can land you more gigs in the future, either with them, or by their recommendation.
6. Feedback Applications: Facebook offers several Apps that create a feedback feed for your business. They even go a step further by allowing you to see trends and consumer behaviors so you can figure out how to adapt your business to those needs.
7. Social media is expected: the number one reason you should have a Facebook or Twitter or LinkedIn account, is because customers, clients and so on expect you to be there. Especially being a web designer or web developer, it’s your job to be up-to-date with all the innovations in the world of the web, so not having a social media account can hurt you.
As you can see, it’s very important for all web designers and web developers to have a social media presence for both your business and your reputation as a designer or developer. If you need help in developing a strategy, Learn Web Development offers a course in social media for web designers that might be perfect for you.